Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 19, 2011

June 19, 2011--We left Loveland, CO on Wednesday.  I spent most of our driving time trying to set up a blog for journaling our travels.  No luck!  Thursday I tried again.  No luck this time either.  As our journey toward Mississippi and Brent’s house continued so did my efforts at blogging.  Ugh!   Those of you who know me and my limited techno abilities will realize just how much help I needed. Our daughter, Lori, and grandson, JP, offered their assistance.  Even with those two great minds helping, it still wasn’t an easy task.  JP, computer guru to the Dane family, was finally able to accomplish it.  So here goes...

Today was not only Father’s Day, but also Brent’s birthday.  Sara, Coleson, Bill, and I took him to dinner, but didn’t embarrass him by singing to him.  

The day was warm and muggy, but what can we expect from a summer day in Mississippi! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for getting this started and inviting me to follow your journeys. I am truly excited about what is to come.

    ReplyDelete