Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30, 2011

June 30, 2011

When our daughter, Michelle, was seven years old she said, in all seriousness, “When I grow up will I be crazy like you?”  My reply was, “I hope so.  Its so much fun.”  Well, it must still be true, because my friend, Sheila Meeks, dubbed me the Queen of Crazy.  Bill says that Sheila and I are both a half bubble off level.  And still having a good time!

We left Florida this morning and drove to Foley, Alabama to eat lunch at Lambert’s, Home of the Throwed Rolls.  And like their name indicates, the only way you can get a hot roll is if they throw it to you.  I’m glad Coleson is a good catcher, because I’m not.  Lambert’s is not only a fun place to eat, but the food is very good.  Afterwards, we went to the movie to see Cars 2.  It was fast paced and entertaining.  We also managed to find three geocaches before going to the Escapee RV Club’s campground in Summerdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment