Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Loveland, CO - February 24 - 28

Bye Bye February!

Random thoughts from the last 4 days......

Bill had me do exercises from the bed. He was providing resistance with his hands and told me to push with my legs, I did and pushed him OFF the bed onto the floor!



We have enjoyed the fireplace with the colder weather. We got a little snow today.

Matthew needs to take his permit test so Monday evening we used the library's website to do a practice driver's permit test. It was fun figuring out what the answers were. Needless to say, we all need to learn the driving rules.

Matthew is studying about the Indians in school. He and I had a long discussion about my Indian dolls. Below is a picture of my Navajo Indian Doll. I don't know the history of her. She is at least as old as I am.



Today I was going to send Bill to the physical therapist to explain how challenging my weekend was. I was vetoed by Michelle and Bill, so I went kicking and screaming. I get NO sympathy around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment