Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13, 2011

July 13, 2011

Today is granddaughter Natalia’s 17th birthday.  The years have really flown by.  I was in the delivery room when she came into this world.  It has been a wonderful journey through the years with her.  Happy Birthday, Little Precious!

Today Brent and I went to the Verizon Store where I invested in an iPhone.  Now I need to go back to college to learn how to use it.  Lori (via phone) and Brent (sitting beside me) helped a lot, but I still have a lo-o-o-o-ong way to go.  I haven’t ever claimed that I’m a techno and I certainly proved it today, if there was any doubt.

A day or two ago Brent and I took Bill to Five Guys for hamburgers.  They claim to be the nation’s best burgers.  Don't worry, In-N-Out.  You have nothing to worry about!
We had meant to leave Mississippi on Friday, but now it looks as if that isn’t going to happen.  Stay tuned for further news................

No comments:

Post a Comment