Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Tuesday, January 3rd & Wednesday, January 4th

On Tuesday we woke up to about 3 inches of snow, which was just enough for Bill to try out his new snowblower.  Unfortunately, that was it for the snow yesterday.   I always say "If it isn't going to snow hard I wish it would snow a long time."  The rest of the day I just slept.

Fortunately today it has been snowing all day.  Yippee-Skippee!!! Tippy makes a good snow-o-meter with the black fur on his back.   Both Michelle and Matthew flew to CA today.  Their flight ended up being delayed because of de-icing and then they had to have a new crew since the old flight crew had met their time restrictions.  They arrived in CA about 3 hours late.  Michelle left us good lasagne for dinner tonight, however, we were all aware that she and Matthew were chowing down at In-n-Out at the same time.  Hmmm... not sure how I feel about that one!

It is suppose snow all night tonight which means the snowblower will be put to good use tomorrow, I hope I can hear it from my warm and comfy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment