Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August 10, 2016---Yuma, Arizona

This is going to be a busy day for us, so I decided  to start my blog on my iPad and transfer it to my MAC tonight.  If you hear screams coming from the direction of Arizona it is probably me trying to deal with technology.  Thank goodness it's not necessary for me to make a living in this new age. 

My therapy went well today. I was really tired when I finished.  They don't cut me any slack.  And whining does no good.  I just have to endure the torture.

We went to Taco Bell for lunch.  They are just a few blocks away.  That made all the pain and agony worth it, I guess.  I could barely walk into the place to eat.

We went to our realtor to tell her we won't be looking for houses for awhile.  It was all getting to confusing for me.  She had told us there will be more houses on the market in September and October.

After getting a hair cut appointment and going to the bottled water place, we went home to rest.  I really, really needed a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment