Friday, August 12, 2016

August 12, 2016---Yuma, Arizona

This morning I didn't feel like going to therapy, but I went anyway.  They didn't work me too hard and I was in my wheel chair, so I didn't have to walk down a long hall to get to the workout room.  Lori gave me a small wheelchair and it has certainly come in handy.


We had several places to go after PT, including In-N-Out for lunch and Sam's for gasoline.  We got home in time for naps, which is what I really needed.  We had planned to go to a place that serves trout, but I didn't feel like going.  Bill called and placed our order and went and got it.  It was OK, but not as good as I do, which doesn't happen anymore.  That was back in the good old days!

I have had a problem with my feet, ankles, and legs so I spent the evening with my feet propped up.  Getting old isn't much fun, but it beats the alternative.



No comments:

Post a Comment