Friday, July 20, 2012

July 20, 2012


July 20, 2012

Some blue sky this morning with a few thin clouds.  Rain is in the forecast, but we'll see.

Because we like the catfish at Ed's Barbecue, we went  there for lunch.  Friday is catfish day in this part of the world.  And they really know how to fix it.  Actually, I ordered pan trout.  It's my favorite.

We were going to Any and Mike's for a "friends potluck."  They have get togethers quite often.  Everyone brings dishes.  Brent smoked two racks of ribs and made a potato dish.  I made a peach cobbler.  Can you believe it?  I cooked something, or maybe I should say baked something.  Mark this day in history!

Dinner was great and visiting was even better.  It got really loud a time or two.  Bill went home early, but Brent and I stayed longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment