Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9, 2012


July 9, 2012

I stayed up very late last night working on a wood burning project for Meredith and Dwaine's deck.  The words took a lot of time.  I got up early this morning to add scenery to the design...mountains, a lake, a trail, and grass.

Bill helped me load things in the Honda and I went to Meredith's. After unloading everything, I "kidnapped" Lori.  We went to Sonic and sat at a table and talked for about an hour.

Part of the group drove to Estes Park mid afternoon to drive go karts.  Team Frantic rides again!  After driving two "races" some of the group stayed to play miniature golf while Meredith, Sara, and I went back into downtown shopping area.

Before going back home, we got ice cream.  That's a good way to end a shopping trip.

Michelle had cooked a pot roast and Brent fixed mashed potatoes for dinner.  We certainly have eaten well since coming to Colorado.

We had planned on continuing our photo project tonight, but we were all too tired.  We have been completing projects and getting things packed in the coach basements and the back of the Honda in anticipation of a travel day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment