Monday, November 21, 2016

November 21, 2016 - Loveland, CO

November 21 - Loveland, CO

Thank you to Chef Matthew for taking care of us today. At noon he fixed me a wonderful grilled cheese sandwich, for dinner he made quesadillas. They were delicious! He is going to take after his Uncle Brent as the cook. Thank you for being a willing substitute for your mother.

I went to therapy today. Ty is working on my balance and I walked four loops around the facility. He wanted me to go outside but it was too cold. I suppose someday he will make me go around the building.

We watched the next to the last episode of Dancing With The Stars. It would be hard to choose who the winner should be. They are all so good. The finals are tomorrow night.

We had a possibility for snow tonight but we got rain instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment