Wednesday, November 23, 2016

November 23, 2016

November 23rd - Loveland, CO

It was a tough day, I spent nearly an hour and a half with our GP. He thinks that I probably have had a stroke at some point and wants me to go see a neurologist to get checked. If I have had one there is not much that can be done about it, I guess. It is all very confusing to me and does not get us any closer to figuring out what my health problems are.

I worked with a different therapist today and he really put me thru the paces. I don't like him. Ha Ha!

Pa and I both took naps when we got home because we were plum tuckered.

Matthew's birthday will be on Monday but the crew when to an early birthday dinner because Connor and Joshua were home. He chose Hu Hot because it is one of his favorite places to eat. Bill and I did not go because it involves a lot of standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment