Monday, November 28, 2016

November 28- Loveland CO

Happy Birthday Matthew! These past 18 years have flown by. You are now the tallest in your family. We will see at Christmas who is the tallest of the whole family, you or Coleson.

For Matthew's birthday dinner he chose lasagna which is always a very good choice. Meredith and the pups joined us for dinner. Joey barked as we sang "Happy Birthday". Matthew even got to pick out his own birthday cake. He chose one with layers of chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream. It was delicious.  He only had three candles to blow out because we did not have 18 candles.

I had physical therapy this afternoon. Usually I have it in the morning but today I had it in the afternoon. We worked on specifics like me getting out of bed better, etc. When I got home from therapy I took a nap for a couple of hours. As they say in Texas.... "I was plum tuckered!"


No comments:

Post a Comment