Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wednesday, November 30 - Loveland, CO

Today we went out to lunch to KFC and I nearly fell twice.  The second time, Joshua was right around the corner at the table and jumped up really fast to come around to catch me.  Joshua is handy to have around so we have decided to keep him, and besides that, he is good looking and when he smiles his dimples show.

We had planned to stop at Walmart on the way home but I was too tired so Bill said he would go back later.  When we got back to Michelle's I laid down to take a nap.  When I woke up 2 1/2 hours later I was extremely confused.  I didn't know what day or what time it was, it is a terrible feeling to be so confused.  I was totally disoriented.  So when Bill got me up he said that we were having burritos and I couldn't figure out why we were having burritos for breakfast then Bill told me it was only 6pm.

Meredith came to help me with my Kindle.  I am going to start reading the Falconer Files series by Andrea Frazer.  Lorri described it as an English version of Andy Griffith and Barney Five.

No comments:

Post a Comment