Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5, 2013--Gillette, Wyoming


The final event of the Escapade last night was the fireworks display.  It was too late to move the coach so we waited until this morning to leave.  We parked at Walmart.  Mike and Wendy are right in front of us and Judy and “Chief” are across the parking lot.

Mike came over and helped me with a geocache travel bug issue.  I ordered a travel bug for the back of the Honda.  When people see it they can register the number on the Geocaching web site and tell us where they saw our car.

Mike and Wendy were going to see the Lone Ranger movie so I went along, too.  Bill didn’t want to go because movies are so loud.  He will wait until he can get it on a DVD and watch it at home.

It was a good movie with a lot of action. And some funny parts.  I would like to see it again.  I’m sure there are parts where I missed the punch line.

Bill went to BK to get our dinner.  I was too tired to go and eat, especially if I had to sit and behave myself.  It was nice to sit at home and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment