Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, 2013--Escapade in Gillette, Wyoming


The year is half over.  Gad zooks!

We were out the door again at 7:45.  My class this morning was "wire wrapping."  I had wondered about the process.  Now I know...it isn't meant for me.  To say it was difficult is an understatement.  It was so-o-o very hard.

We went home for a quick lunch, before going to afternoon classes.  I was signed up to make a bracelet using the herringbone pattern.  This was more to my liking, but I was really tired from the morning's ordeal.  After working for a couple of hours I went home for a nap.  I will finish the bracelet later.

After resting, we went to Burger King for supper.  Food lifted my spirits.  We got back to the Cam-Plex in time for the evening's entertainment.

Patty Davidson is a top notch ventriloquist.  She put on a great show.  Her brother-in-law performed during her costume changing breaks (I can't remember his name) with songs he had written.  She also used people from the audience as her "dummies."  The crowd really enjoyed it.

Tomorrow is another early start.

No comments:

Post a Comment