Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7, 2013--Gillette, Wyoming


The rain stopped about midnight.  The day dawned with bright blue skies...and a very strong wind blowing.  It was rocking the coach.

While Bill had gone to do the laundry this morning I stayed home and did some cleaning chores.  I also cooked breakfast and had it ready when he got home.

We spent most of the morning and into the afternoon visiting with other RVers parked here at Walmart.  There are two other Country Coaches here and Bill has had a lot of talking to do.  

A man from another rig came to help me with some things on my  MAC.  He retired from working with Windows.  I don’t know exactly what he did.  When they went fulltime in their MH he told his wife they were switching to MACs.  They have two of them now!  He was a big help to me.

Tonight, we had another storm roll through.  A lot like last night’s storm, but it didn’t last as long.  For several hours, we saw lightening to the east, but it was so far away we couldn’t hear any thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment