Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31, 2011

October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!  Our costumes are all ready for a fun day.  I am going dressed as a grandmother and Bill can’t decide if he wants to be an old codger, a geezer, or a grouch.  I don’t know which one to vote for, but he’ll have no trouble with the role of any of the three. 

This morning I went for some lab work.  That was a hoot and a half!  Afterwards, I went to one of my favorite stores, The Container Store.  I didn’t have long to wander around, so I will just have to go back another day, eh?

We had one trick-or-treater at our motorhome.  Usually we have no one, but this year we were lucky!  Our friend, Jennifer and her six year old son, Rowan, aka Superman, stayed for a short visit.

Our caching adventure today took us to Concord.  We had some challenging hunts.  One was hidden in the bark of a huge cork tree.  There were many places that a little tube could be hidden.  It took us quite a bit of searching, but finally we were successful.  The last geocache of the night was at a Haunted House.  It was a lot of fun.  We found a total of four caches.

No comments:

Post a Comment