Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 9, 2011

October 9, 2011

It was a bit warmer today with scattered clouds, but no moisture falling.

Bill and I both had several chores to compete before we depart tomorrow.  We also watched the NASCAR race from Kansas.  Since I am still able to multitask (not as well as I once could do, but OK) I was able to work on chores and watch the race at the same time.

I went into the house to help with dinner, but as soon as I walked in I heard piano music.  I veered past the kitchen and changed my course to the computer room.  Dwaine was playing the piano and singing so I joined in for the singing part.  It has been a long time since I have sung harmony so I wasn’t too great.  Be that as it may, I had a good time.  By the time we called it quits dinner was ready.  How’s that for timing?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the music entertainment while Mere & I cooked!

    ReplyDelete