Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012

It was cold, windy, and overcast this morning so we stayed home and tried to catch up on some things like balancing the checkbook (me), taking a nap (Bill), putting pictures on a thumb drive (me),  watching a Western (Bill), beading (me), forums (Bill), and so on, and so on, and so on.  You get the picture of who is the motivated one around here, don’t you?

After lunch (leftovers from Sweet Darlene’s) we decided that the temperature had warmed up enough to go geocaching.  We had found three when “rain” started to fall.  Actually, it was more like a sprinkle.  Bill announced that we had a 12” rain.  In “Bill-speak”  that means the drops were 12” apart.

We spent the evening on our computers and managed to get to bed early.  That’s a rare treat for me, especially since I didn’t have a nap today.

No comments:

Post a Comment