Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26, 2012

January 26, 2012

We left Q at 5:10.  Traffic was really backed up the closer we got to Phoenix.  We used the HOV lane which helped immensely.  I got an automated message that my flight was delayed by 30 minutes.  I had plenty of time once Bill dumped me out at the curb.  Do you think he was happy to see me go?  He’ll have some much needed P&Q.

Today is Lori’s birthday.  Happy Birthday, Lori!  You mothers out there will understand how special this day was to me all those years ago and how special it still is.  (Insert a “sigh” here, please.)

My flight to Colorado was uneventful.  I was, however, thrilled to see the snow covered mountains as we flew over the Rockies.

Ron met me at the airport so we had a good visit as we drove to Loveland.  It was nearly 3:00 before we got home.  Dwaine and the dogs had gone for a quick walk when we arrived. 

I was in Michelle’s office when they got home.  I don’t know how they knew I was there, but they came flying around the corner and nearly knocked me out of my chair.  Of course, Hapa claimed me as her own private property, but Joey was having none of that!  It’s always nice to be made to feel welcome, isn’t it?

Ah, it’s good to be in Colorado.  I hope it snows tonight!
















No comments:

Post a Comment