Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!  The years are rolling by way too fast, but we hope this new one will be a fantastic one for all of you, as well as for us.  

We had a day off from our Rose Parade activities today.  It was mainly a rest day for us.  I slept late.  When Bill heard me stirring he started cooking a special breakfast.  By the time I was really awake we sat down to great New Year’s Day vittles...bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast, and juice.  Yum, yum!  What a great way to start 2012!

Bill took a long nap while I watched the Bronco game.  It didn’t end the way we would have liked it to end, but apparently they will be in the playoffs anyway, because Oakland lost.  I don’t quite understand it all, but it is what it is!

I also worked on a beading project.  That’s a great way of relaxing for me!

After Happy Hour at 4:00, Bill and I went to In-N-Out.  As always, it was a good place to eat.  When we got back to the campground we spent an hour visiting with Gale and Joan Johnson, RV friends for 15 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment