Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27, 2012

January 27, 2012

It snowed today...for about two hours...big fluffy flakes drifting down.  I would have liked it to last longer, but it didn’t.  Any snow is better than no snow, and I am an expert on the matter.  Look how long I’ve lived with a flake!

I was still tired from my trip yesterday so I had a lazy day today.  That was a real treat!  Both girls were working from home today and the house was quite, except for an occasional “bark.”  Midmorning Hapa and I shared a nap.  She curled up in a ball and kept my feet very warm.

I have put up with the beginning of a cold today.  Sniff, sniff!  Tomorrow we are going to Denver to shop at IKEA.  I will take a box of Kleenex along so if I have to “go to blows” over anything, I will be prepared.

1 comment:

  1. I was so glad to hear from you, looking forward to seeing in March. Lots of Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete