Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 29, 2012

January 29, 2012

Meredith, Dwaine, and I went to Greeley this morning for a geocache gathering.  There were lots of people there and we met quite a few of them.  

I got some good ideas about looking for specialized caches, such as the ones in cemeteries.  It will take some extra time on the computer to follow the leads that I was given.

We did a little bit of shopping before returning to Loveland.  Michelle, Matthew, and I made a quick trip to Walmart.  When we got home I spent most of the rest of the day resting.  I felt better today than yesterday, but still needed some extra rest.

Before bedtime, Meredith, Michelle, and I looked at the new cast for Survivor, which starts in mid February.  Wow, it will soon be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment