Saturday, October 20, 2012

October 20, 2012


October 20, 2012

This morning we went to collect the adobe bricks that we had made yesterday.  They weren’t dry yet, but we were able to put them in shallow boxes and load them in Jim’s pickup.  

Bill and Jim went to unload them at home, but Peggy and I had a more important place to go...to a flea market belonging to the Tesuque Pueblo.  We were mainly looking for beading supplies.  She found several things, but I wasn’t successful.  It was fun to be there even if I didn’t buy anything.

Jim and I were going to another flea market, but when Peggy and I got home Jim had strained his back unloading the adobe bricks.  Perhaps we will be able to go next weekend.

Peggy's fish are still eating a little bit, but will soon go into hibernation.  She fed them a few Cherrios.  She said they like the honey nut flavored ones better.  They were not very interested in eating.  They are fun to watch.  She has them all named.  One little one likes to hide.  She seldom comes to join the others.  She named that one "Casper."

I had hoped to catch up on some book work that I have gotten behind in, but that didn’t happen.  Maybe tomorrow will be more productive for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment