Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 31, 2012


October 31, 2012 

Happy Halloween!  I don't have a costume to wear, but Bill had his scary face on when he got up, just like every other morning!  As Michelle likes to say, its a good thing he's too cute to be very scary.

Every morning since we arrived in Loveland, Bill has had to scrape ice off the windshield of the Honda.  By mid morning, the sun and a clear blue sky helped warm the day.

Bill and I went to Walmart this morning.  We were going for an electric blanket and Halloween candy.  I picked out the color of the blanket and Bill chose the kind of candy.  He will eat the left over candy, with some help from three boys, I’m sure.

Sonic had a special today...corn dogs for 50 cents each.  Matthew had an early dismissal from school so when I picked him up we headed for Sonic.  After eating, we took corn dogs to Dwayne, Joey, and Hapa.  The rest went home for Connor and Joshua.

Tonight we had several trick or treaters knock on our door.  Most of them were tiny little things with proud parents herding them along.  After about an hour, I was getting cold so I turned the lights out and sat in the dark, working on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment