Thursday, October 25, 2012

October 25, 2012


October 25, 2012

Br-r-r-r-r!  32° this morning.  And the wind was blowing.

Bill, Jim, and Peggy were busy working on some outdoor projects.  I thought this might be a good time to stay inside and work on Christmas ornaments for the family.

The ornaments were a little more difficult than I thought they would be.  I was only able to get two finished before dinner.  The first one took extra time.  That’s the problem when something is being attempted without a pattern.  The only directions for these ornaments are in my head, and that’s a scary proposition.  The second one I made was much easier.

Peggy made lasagna, a salad, and hot bread for dinner.  I wonder if she would like to travel north with us.  It has been nice to have these delicious dinners.  But we know what good cooks Michelle and Meredith are so we will scrap the plans to kidnap Peggy.

I was able to complete one more ornament before bedtime.  That means I’m 1/4 finished with the project.  Yippy, Skippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment