Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22, 2012


October 22, 2012

Early this morning, Bill drove in the CRV back into Albuquerque, with the alternator, to replace it with a rebuilt one or a new one.  They checked our old one and said it was OK.  They gave him several suggestions on ways to correct whatever?  (I have no idea what the problem was.  I leave that kind of stuff up to Super Mechanic.)

Peggy had several meetings today, so Jim and I had a good time running lots and lots of errands.  I'm so glad he knew his way around, because I had not a clue where we were most of the time.

By the way, Jim is my only sibling.  When we were young, he called me Sis and I called him Bubba.  When both of us had kids of our own, his son, Cort, called me "Aunt Sis" (and still does) and Lori called Jim "Uncle Bubba."  However, she, being only two, usually said "Unca Bubble."  You who know my brother (you who don't will just have to trust me), Unca Bubble fits him really, really well!

Tonight is the last Presidential debate.  Yippy Skippy!  I am getting just a little bit tired of it all.  Perhaps we should all think for ourselves and look at the past and what we want for our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment