Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 30, 2012


October 30, 2012

The sun was shining this morning and temperature was 40°.  We can appreciate a day like this.

I spent most of the morning dealing with mail that had accumulated at Michelle's house.  We also voted and Bill took our ballots to the Post Office to get them on their way to South Dakota.

I spent most of the afternoon on the phone, trying to take care of the responses to the mail I opened this morning. 'Twas not my idea of a fun time on a sunny day.

I helped Matthew make a Star Wars paper airplane.  He had started it, but was stuck on one part that was tricky.  We started all over with it and followed the step by step directions.  He had folded it correctly and we were able to figure the tricky part.  We finished it and did several test flights.  We were moderately successful.  The important thing was that we had a good time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment