Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday, December 16, 2016

From Snowy Loveland, CO

It was sunny today but was extremely cold and the temperature kept falling. As I tap this out my fingers might freeze because it is 9 degrees. Michelle and Connor went to Costco in Fort Collins, when they came out they went to get gasoline. While they were there it was snowing really hard, Michelle said it was a white out. By the time they got home the white stuff was falling, YIPPEE SKIPPY!  By 9pm we have had several inches. Unfortunately I could not stay awake all night to watch it, Bill was blocking the window. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Meredith and Dwaine came walking down the hall singing " The weather outside is frightful but the fire inside is delightful!" That is my take on it, along with Meredith and Michelle.  Bill was grumbling *&^%$#, he does not like soft water "snow". It is not skinny snow like Matthew used to call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment