Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

From Loveland, CO

I went to physical therapy this morning and then came home for hot chocolate because it was so cold outside. Janna called and we talked for a while. She is glad that I am blogging again. Then I went to see Dr. Honeycutt for a follow-up. He went over my ER visit, they had sent him all the information. We hadn't eaten at McDonald's for a long time so we decided to go there for lunch. I could not eat all of my hamburger so I took my leftovers home to Tippy. Afterwards we went to the bank. When we got home I took a nap, I were super tired.

Michelle cooked a very good dinner, but it was only the three of us. Matthew and Joshua went Christmas shopping, Michelle wished she could be a fly on the wall in the stores. This is their first time shopping together. They were going out to dinner afterwards and were gone a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment