Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Today was kind of a busy upside down day for me. I woke up not knowing what day it was. I thought it was Tuesday. Bill reminded me that the Broncos were playing today, I got back on track.

At 10:30 Michelle and I went to Meredith's. Michelle and Meredith were making Christmas cookies, I was the chief sampler. We were watching the Broncos game against the Jaguars. I don't remember much of the 2nd quarter, half time and the 3rd quarter. My body chose to take a nap. When I woke up it was 1/2 way thru the 3rd quarter. The Broncos won 20 -10. We were glad to see the Broncos win. They needed this win, it has not been their best year. After I woke up, Meredith fixed us a girl luncheon. We had 2 kinds of dip, cheese, bread and Brent we did not want you to be left out... we had tomatoes. 

When the game was over, Meredith got out her Christmas ornaments. She showed me each of them as she put them on the tree. I had made about 3/4th of them. It was a walk down Christmas memory lane when I saw the ones that I had made. When Michelle got to a certain spot on baking, we loaded the car and headed home. It was a wonderful day!.

No comments:

Post a Comment