Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

From Loveland, CO

Dwight and Sheila always manage to find a funny card to send us. This year it was a Rhodesian Ridgeback dog with long velvety ears. There were huge pinecones as his antlers. It was really cute. At 10am I went to get my hair cut, a few snowflakes were falling. I went next door and had my fingernails cut.  We got home and I took a nap.

Meredith and the pups came for a visit when she got thru with work. Hapa is a very good foot warmer. Tonight we started watching the end of this year's Survivor season. I am going to have Bill tape it because it is a 3 hour show.

Bill says tomorrow if he can he will put in the gate at the new fence so the meter reader can get in. It all depends on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment