Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012

Oh, no!  Another month has rolled around.  I’ve said it before and I will say it again I’m sure...life is going by way too fast!

Today Dwaine and I drove into Boulder to have lunch with Meredith at the Oracle cafeteria.  It was pleasant, sitting looking out at the mountains and having a relaxing time.  Meredith’s friend, Teresa, joined us.  I have heard so much about her over the years.  Now I can put a face with a name.

On our way back to Loveland I was able to find some more beading wire.  We also did two caches in the area.  

When we got home I was really glad to get a nap.  All that running around really wears and Abuela out.

The TV weather reporter is calling for snow tomorrow.  Yippy, Skippy!  They better not be messing with me or someone is going to be in big trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment