Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 26, 2012

February 26, 2012

The weather was sunny, but very windy this morning.  Its not the kind of day we like to cache, so we stayed home and watched some of the pre NASCAR program on TV.

Billy and Betty came at 1:00 and, after visiting for a half hour, we went out for lunch and had more time to talk.

Billy wasn’t feeling well and Bill was sleepy so Betty and I took them to their respective houses.  Betty and I made a few stops (Sonic was the main one) before going to a baby shower for one of Betty’s coworkers.  I didn’t know any of the people, but I had a good time anyway.

I spent part of this evening working on a beading project.  I had forgotten how much I enjoyed doing something creative.

The rest of the evening I worked on taxes.  Now that was a pain.  No fun at all!  Boo, hiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment