Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6, 2012

February 6, 2012

Meredith and I went to the library, the Post Office, and US Bank before meeting Dwaine and the pups at a park.  They had been for a bike ride/run and were very glad to have a car to climb in and rest.

We ate lunch at Panda Express, before going for a ride around Horsetooth Reservoir.  It was a beautiful drive with all the snow and the evergreens.  After skirting the lake we continued over the mountains and came into Loveland from the west.

I rested when we got home.  I wasn’t as tired as I have been other days, so I must be getting better.  It’s about time!

After dinner I hemmed curtains for Michelle’s patio door.  I had meant to shorten her office curtains, but ran out of time.  She watched me do the other ones and should be able to take care of the office ones.  I showed her how to mark the length.  She’ll do fine, I know.

I packed my suit case before going to bed.  I will be flying back to Phoenix tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment