Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012

We woke up to sprinkles and cooler weather.  Both continued most of the day.

Our geocaching destination with Dwight, Sheila, and Todd for this morning was Algadones, Mexico.  The first cache was at the Police Station.  Don’t worry, kids.  I didn’t get arrested.  

As I came up to the cache, one of the street vendors said that he would show me where it was.  Another one said, “I will squeeze you.”  I said, “I don’t think so.”  What he meant was “excuse me,” and he pulled the cache out of its hiding place.  I signed the log and he put it back where it belonged.  Sheila and I hugged him, but said there wouldn’t be any squeezing.  Everyone was happy as we trooped down the street to find two more caches.

The crossing back into the US was easy with our passports.  We were soon on our way to other caches in Yuma.  After lunch at Subway, we were able to snag two more caches before calling an end to the fun for the day.

Before bedtime we watched Survivor recorded from last night.  It may be an interesting show this time around.



No comments:

Post a Comment