Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 22, 2012

February 22, 2012

With Willie Nelson singing, we got “on the road again” at 8:30.  After stopping at Dateland to eat breakfast, we continued toward Casa Grande.

We parked at the Walmart in Casa Grande, unhooked the Honda, and drove east on Hwy. 287 to Wuetz Farm.  They raise a variety of things, including gourds.  That was the reason we went there.  They grow 28 varieties of gourds, in all shapes and sizes.  I bought four varieties.

Costco in Tucson was our next stop.  While Bill got some gasoline in the Honda I went in to buy Kleenex.  I’m sure I owe half of what I bought to Michelle.

Our parking place for the night was Walmart in Benson, AZ.

Today’s Travel Totals: Today’s mileage, 283

1 comment:

  1. too funny, I was humming that very song just as I was clicking your blog link... yep, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :)

    ReplyDelete