Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4, 2012

February 4, 2012

We had two more inches of snow during the night.  The flakes stopped falling before dawn, but started again midmorning.  The last to fall didn’t amount to much, but I appreciated it all.

Jim and Peggy came at 11:00 and Michelle and I went with them to look at some more statues in the area, before driving to the new Joann Fabric in Fort Collins.  It is a very large store replacing a small one in the area.  We stayed there for a couple of hours before going for a late lunch.

Before leaving Fort Collins we went by the library to see Shari Bosler, who is a volunteer there.

Back home, I took a long nap.  All of the running around made me tuckered out.

Yesterday, Connor and I had a discussion about naps.  He said that if he takes a nap in the afternoon he has trouble getting to sleep at night.  I told him that I use to be that way, but not anymore.  He said, “It’s your age!”  Someday I’m going to get that kid!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment