Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12, 2012


November 12, 2012

“Ditto” of yesterday’s early morning weather report.  (13° and sunny.)

Bill and I had meant to go on some errands this morning, but it was so cold we just hung around the house, wrapped in blankets.

I did more work on the ornaments today.  Perhaps I will get them finished soon.  I still have some gluing to do and a couple of other things.  I’m getting close, though.  Yippy, Skippy!

I have also been working on another Christmas project for the girls.  It is going faster.

When we leave here, in less than two weeks, I want to leave with my Christmas list taken care of and packages wrapped.  I really need to get in gear.  And we also have two birthdays coming up soon, Coleson and Matthew.  It really keeps me busy!

The snow we had a couple of days ago kind of helped getting things in a holiday mood.  That’s the encouragement I seem to need.

Tonight Michelle had spaghetti and hot rolls for dinner.  It was all very good.  She says that is her usual Monday night dinner.  Monday can be a stressful day for her at work, catching up after the weekend.

Today was Veteran's Day.  We have two vets in our family...Bill was in the Army for two years and Brent served 16 years in the Air Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment