Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7, 2012


November 7, 2012 

Sunny and cool in Loveland this morning.  I usually would be able just say “ditto” since the days are mostly the same at this time of the year.  

The only time I was away from home today was when I went to Walmart for Michelle.  She needed frozen bread dough for calzones.

Meredith and Dwaine (and the pups) came for dinner.  The calzones were wonderful...a great way to fill football players’ tummies.  The boys really did enjoy them.

I had some “office” work to do tonight.  Bill calls our table my office.  It is also my craft place, and the place where I usually eat.  Occasionally, we both eat there, but not often.  Bill likes to sit on the sofa to eat.  He has learned, however, not to set his plate down when Willie is around.  Golden Retrievers have big tongues and can clear a plate in one swipe.  Bill learned that the hard way in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment