Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13, 2012


November 13, 2012

This morning started out warmer than the high on Sunday.  At this rate the snow will soon be gone.  Sniff, sniff.  (I'm sniffing because I'm sad that the snow is melting, not because I caught a cold from the weather.)

This morning I went to the dermatologist.  The biopsy report was so-so.  Not as serious as the one on my nose, but needs to be frozen.  I could of taken care of the freezing myself these past two days, eh?

We went on several errands while we were out.  One was to Arby's for lunch, which wasn't classified as an errands, except they have Denver Bronco glasses and that's really important. Right?

We also stopped at the Senior Center.  I need a permanent and thought I might be able to get a recommendation there.  As you may know, my hair is a problem and running around the country makes it more difficult to deal with.  Mission accomplished!  I have an appointment tomorrow.

I really am enjoying my iPad.  As we are going around town on our errands I can work on my blog.

After Bill "inspected the insides of his eyelids," aka took a nap, we went to do some shopping.  He just loves playing taxi driver for me!

We made stops at Home Depot, Joann Fabrics, Kohl's, and Target. Only at one place did we find anything we needed.  No wonder so many people shop on line.

At 5:45, we went to collect Meredith to go to the monthly Geocaching meeting.  We've been to several of their meetings over the last couple of years.  We are getting to know some of the locals.

No comments:

Post a Comment