Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3, 2012


November 3, 2012 

This morning, Michelle and I went with Meredith and Dwaine to a sale of used sporting equipment.  Dwaine bought a really nice winter coat for $20.  Afterwards, we walked about a block to the library.  After checking out several books we went to Sam's for lunch.

Michelle and I still had some shopping to do.  She needed to match some fabric for a quilt.  With that taken care we went back home.  By then, I was really dragging.  I lay down to rest and read my book.

Just before the Qregon-USC game started, Meredith sent a text inviting us to dinner.  When we got to their house, the Ducks had put seven points on the board.  I called Brent to get an update on the action.  It was a tense and exciting game.  Oregon won, but not by as much as in recent games.  I thought we might have to resuscitate Bill he got so excited.

There was something that I forgot to put in yesterday's blog.  At the football game last night, raffle tickets were being sold.  (We weren't approached to buy tickets.  We didn't know anything about the raffle.).  Meredith said you know you're in the Rocky Mountains when the two tickets drawn won snow blowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment