Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November 21, 2012


November 21, 2012

I had two errands to do this morning...one important and one not so much.  I needed to pick up my Rx forms from our doctor.  We will be leaving and I needed those in my hot little hands.  My second place to go, just a few blocks away, was to Dollar Tree for some gift bags.

Soon after lunch, I went grocery shopping with Frick and Frack, aka Meredith and Michelle.  We had made a menu for Thanksgiving dinner and divided up the list.  We each had our part to buy and make.  There were lots of people in Walmart and the store was getting ready for “Black Friday.”  There were some sections we couldn’t even get into because of all the crates, etc.

Matthew’s birthday will soon be here...November 28, but we will be gone by then.  So, tonight we had a “practice birthday” to give him our presents.  Michelle fixed his favorite dinner of lasagna.  When he opened our present he was so excited.  Remember that Matthew and I both love root beer floats and often go together to treat ourselves.  I had found two tall glasses with handles, just like we get at Red Robin.

We made floats for dessert.  It was a successful party, all the way around.  That may go down in history as the most exciting “practice birthday” Matthew has ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment