Monday, November 5, 2012

November 5, 2012


November 5, 2012 

Michelle and I went to get Joey and Hapa this morning.  They will spend the day in the office with Michelle.  They love “helping” Michelle.

Bill and I had several errands to go on this morning.  Two of them took us north to Fort Collins.  While we were there at lunchtime we went to Burger King to practice for our 53rd anniversary in April.  Any excuse will do!

At 3:20, I had an appointment with a doctor at the clinic we have been using for our primary care.  Bill took me, went to collect Matthew from school, then back to get me.  Bill thinks of himself as a taxi driver these days!

And once again, I have another UTI (urinary tract infection).  Ugh!  So I am on a stronger antibiotic for the next 10 days.  This is getting tiring.  But I guess I just have to keep trying to get it taken care of.

I would like to say that things are sh.... right now, but it wouldn’t be nice, would it?  Besides, I’ve been through much worse in the last 75 years, so I’ll just keep on as I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment