Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8, 2012


November 8, 2012 

I was a little more active day today.  Michelle and I went to Sam’s Club for some office supplies for her.  I didn’t have any shopping to do, but went along for the ride. 

I spent some time this afternoon filing the papers that had accumulated when I cleaned my "office."

At 4:30, Meredith came to get me to go to PetSmart.  I was completely out of dog treats for the pups.  That is inexcusable!  But I took care of that at the store.  On our way back home she took me by the pizza place to pick up dinner.  Hm-m-m-m!  It was my night to cook!

When I was at home today I worked on the ornaments for this year.  I had hoped to be finished by now, but it didn’t happen.  I’m glad I started early.  I should make it by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment