Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 14, 2012


November 14, 2012

At 8:00, I went to get a permanent, which we all know is only temporary.  It always feels good when I’m freshly “kinked.”  I know I look somewhat like a Brillo pad, but it is definitely better than the “fright wig” that I walked in the door with.

Michelle and I went to lunch at Panda Express.  We decided that the whole family might enjoy “Panda” tonight so we took enough for everyone and had an early dinner.  The boys were hungry, as always, and didn’t have to be coaxed into eating a little earlier than usual.

I finished one Christmas project today.  It felt good to mark something off my list.  That hasn’t happened very often lately.

Today, Bill had an appointment with our new doctor.  Everything checked out OK.  Afterwards, he went to Ace Hardware.  Since it was a little warmer, he was wearing shorts.  Someone in the store commented on his attire.  He said that because of Obama’s economic plan that was all he could afford.  He couldn’t afford a whole pair of pants, legs and all.  Oh, dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment