Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 10, 2014---From Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi




Thank you, Lori for taking over blog duties while I was in the hospital.  It really feels good to be back at the computer again, but I may need a good proof reader.  I have already caught some glaring mistakes.

Brent and Bill have sat with me for countless hours.  I feel sure they would rather have been elsewhere.   Courtney was a big help also.  Some of the things she has learned in medical school, explained some the questions we had.

I had been wearing a heart moniter since Saturday.  It discovered that my heart skips beats, so I am on medication for that now.

We kept expecting that I would be released today, but it brgan to look doubtful as the morning progressed.  One of the doctors this morning said It might be later today.  I think he must have heard the collective response from the three of us and perhaps feared for his saftey.  He signed my release and left a Rx for a new heart medicine. for me to try.  I will return to his office for a recheck next week.  I hope to take Brent as my interpreter.

No comments:

Post a Comment