Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 18, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi



We had some rain today and some blue sky.  The weatherman couldn’t quite make up his mind.  It was cool all day and that was nice.

As of yet, Brent and the kids haven’t decorated their Christmas tree.  Brent did get blue and white lights strung on it.  When I get pictures, I will send them.

I stayed in the MH all day, only going into Brent’s house once.  I  was working on a sewing project.  I will send a picture of it when I finish.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for Sara and Coleson.  They aren’t complaining one bit about that.  If things go as usual, we won’t see much of them then anyway.  They are always so busy.

Tonight, Brent went to see Courtney.  Sara and Coleson were with Keltie.  Willie was in the house taking a nap.  And Bill and I were in our own “nest” so everyone was happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment