Friday, December 12, 2014

December 12, 2014---Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


This morning, Brent brought a big box out to the motorhome and said he, Meredith, and Michelle had pooled their pennies to get me a lightweight transport chair.  It is kind of like a wheelchair, but not as heavy.

He and I went out shopping to test the “new toy.”  It was easy for me to get around the stores by myself, which was great, but the best part was that I had a place to sit.  A lot of standing has become very hard for me and this solved the problem.

And to top off his thoughtfulness, tomorrow night he is cooking liver and onions.  Wow!  What a guy!

I am still trying to recover from my time in the hospital.  Things just keep piling up here at home, but I don’t seem to be able to deal with them.  Maybe Santa will give me some extra help this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment