Thursday, December 4, 2014

December 4, 2014---At Brent’s in Brandon, Mississippi


After a slow start to the morning, Brent was going to take me to see my chiropractor.  By the time we actually got in the car and were on our way out, it was after 12:00.

I wasn’t sure if their office closed for lunch, so we decided to eat and then go to see about it.  We went to Newk’s.  Their food has always been good and today was no exception.  I had red bean and rice soup.  Brent had salad and a sandwich.  We were both happy with our choices.  I thought it was cold in the restaurant so Brent went to his car and found a sweater of Sara’s.  Of course it was way, way too small for me, but it kept my arms and shoulders warm.

We got to the doctor’s office only to discover it was closed on Thursdays.  Gad, zooks!  Hopefully, we can go back over there tomorrow!  It wasn’t a total wasted trip.  We drove around the Flowood area looking at new business.  That town is really growing.  Several large businesses and new housing developments have sprung up.

On the way home we stopped to see Polly and Pito.  He works on an off shore oil rig and was back home for two weeks before going out for two more weeks.  They live about two blocks from Brent.

Sara and Coleson were with Keltie tonight and Brent had a date with Courtney, so Bill and I were on our own.  He went to Taco Bell for our dinner.  We certainly know how to take care of ourselves, don’t we?

No comments:

Post a Comment